Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Take Me Back

Take Me Back is a tribute to some of the lovelier things of the past! A Sentimental and nostalgic Vintage kit packed with beautiful goodies for you. The palette is delightfully soft and muted and compliments color, black and white and sepia photos and images perfectly. Take Me Back is a huge kit so there are lots of lovely elements to create with. The clusters make layouts easy-peasy and there are gorgeous papers and frames. Lovely Word Art to finish with too. G & T Designs have a passion for creating Vintage kits and so they had lots of fun with Take Me Back. They love it...and hope you do too!

Take Me Back is a full size kit created in 300dpi for great print quality.


126 Elements PNG Files

30 Papers JPEG Files 3600x3600

15 Frames PNG Files

11 Clusters PNG Files

10 Word Art PNG Files

PU Only

Available at E-scape And Scrap. Below are the previews and my CT page using this amazing kit!


                     





1 comment:

Jen Evers said...


This is a response to you adding me over on youtube. You have all people blocked from commenting so I found your blog and posted here. I hope that's ok!!
I read your bio. So you got over your fear of videos? But it was a year ago and no more? What happened? Anyways, I stopped by to say hello, and a warm welcome to my channel! I hope you find inspiration and encouragement here! I share tutorials and projects and love to share ideas!!
Thanks again,
xoxo
Jen